Founder of the first part-time retail academy
Fred Rutgers (1960) was born and bred in retail. At the age of 23 he owned a small department store with 24 staff members. Marketing has always been is main key to success. He has researched customer behaviour for more than 25 years, and still continues today. Main question is; Why do people buy what from whom?
During his career he has had the pleasure to work with many blue chip companies such as; Albert Heijn, Orange telecom, Experian, GMS Group, Philips Consumer Products and others.
His motto in retail is; Wanna be successful in retail? Than get your story and customer journey right!
- 40 Years experience in retail.
- Analysing customer behaviour for more than 30 years.
- Works as retail consultant in 4 countries.
- Author of 4 books on retail.
- Best read retail blogger for two years running.
- Founder of the first part-time retail academy.
- Retail is my passion!